Long-term drug and alcohol rehabilitation
There are several ways to achieve sobriety, however, long term drug and alcohol rehabilitation offers the individual with the emotional, physical and mental support 24/7, providing effective and safe treatment programmes within a residential treatment centre. This should enable a more successful recovery path of achieving long term sobriety.
If an individual decides to choose a longer treatment programme at Steps Together, the client will benefit from –
- Structured therapy groups
- Access to private 1-1 therapy sessions
- Live and work together alongside their peers
- 24/7 support by our expert clinical team and support workers
- Medical detox
- Homely accommodation
- Home cooked food prepared by our in-house chefs
- Free client aftercare
- Free family aftercare
At Steps Together our treatment programme blends the very best approaches to psychological change and well-being; whilst ensuring that the holistic needs of our client’s physical and social health are also supported. Our team have many years of experience in the treatment of addiction and associated problems – qualified to a high level and hand-picked by the company for their commitment, care and passion for changing lives. Steps Together employs a professional team of nurses, therapists and support staff. All who have all have a personal commitment towards those experiencing addiction and providing support to their families, employers and communities.
Do I need long term rehabilitation?
If you’re unsure about whether a long term treatment programme would be best for you, please take a look at some of the signs of addiction below.
- Increased aggression
- Drinking or using drugs in secret
- Acting irrational or saying hurtful things to others, and having no recollection of these events the day after
- Finding excuses to drink or take drugs
- Unlawful activities
- Emotional, physical or verbal abuse
- Neglecting own personal hygiene
- Neglecting responsibilities, not going to work or looking after your family
If you’d like to know more please call 0330 175 7031
to speak to an expert treatment advisor today, or click here to view our Residential Inpatient Packages.
Steps Together offers a range of ongoing support services, designed around the needs of our inpatient clients and their families once they have completed treatment programme. Click here to view our Aftercare Services.
Our other Outpatient Services include –