It’s that time of year when you may be planning your New Year’s resolutions.
If you or a loved one has been drinking too much during lock-down, Steps Together offer residential detox and alcohol rehab programmes.
We have a modern private clinic based in Nottinghamshire and one set in the peaceful countryside in Leicestershire.
Our highly trained staff have been supporting clients during this Covid-19 pandemic as more people have indeed been drinking at home.
At Steps Together our abstinence-based programmes run from 1-12 weeks.
Addiction can affect any-one and we are passionate about helping people turn their lives around and build a life of hope and freedom.
Some of the services Steps Together Rehab offers include:
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Prescribed medical detoxification
- 24-hour care
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Family programmes
- 12 step Recovery model
- Smart recovery
- One to one therapy
- Group therapy
- Psychiatric assessments
- Aftercare and on-going therapies
- “Steps together really has changed my life and I feel confident and optimistic about my future. I’ve left the past in the past and am looking forward to a clear and sober future”. M. G.
- I will be leaving Bank House with a new strength and a confident attitude towards staying sober! Long may it last. PS: “Oh and making snow angels and pelting snowballs is therapy”. Gill G.
Please visit our web-site: stepstogether.rehab for more information and to download our brochure.
Call our free number 0800 038 5585 to speak to a member of our team.