At Steps Together, we understand that sometimes you need just a bit more help once you leave your treatment program with us, so we have introduced a new Enhanced Aftercare Therapy Service.
This services offers private one-one counselling therapy sessions each week for clients who have now completed their residential treatment programme.
There are a number of factors that can often make even the strongest person vulnerable and at risk of relapse. These can include…
- Surrounded by alcohol or drugs again
- Conflict at home with family or friends
- Old habits and routines that contributed to your addiction
- Social events & pressure to fit in with a drinking or drug using culture at these
- Pressure and stresses of everyday life, work or your domestic situation
Sessions last for a maximum of 1 hour, and provide you with the space and time to keep working on your recovery. There is no limit to the amount of sessions you can purchase and working with your therapist, you will be able to determine a plan that suits your needs.
Recovery is not a one off event. Everyday you will need to keep working on your own recovery, ensuring that you stay on track and are able to secure a future free from addiction.